WordPower Cantonese - The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder
Learn Cantonese with 2,000 of the Most Frequently Used Words and Phrases in the Cantonese language right on your iOS device with the new and improved WordPower Cantonese Vocabulary! Since the launch of iTunes App Store in 2008, WordPower Cantonese has helped language students like you learn essential Cantonese vocabulary and phrases related to shopping, going to the doctor, travel, technology, weather and more! The app doubles as a mini-travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Cantonese phrases. Your journey to Hong Kong begins right here, with WordPower Learn Cantonese Vocabulary presented by InnovativeLanguage.com.
The power of these 2,000 words and phrases:
According to the experts, "A vocabulary of 1,500 words is enough to comfortably participate in everyday conversations." WordPower Learn Cantonese Vocabulary not only gives the core 2,000 words and phrases that make up a language, but also the tools to master them in the fastest and easiest way possible.
Will this application alone allow you to speak like a United Nations diplomat? Probably not. Will it empower you to function in everyday situations, understand the language spoken around you, and help you rapidly learn Cantonese? Absolutely YES!
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Cantonese Vocabulary FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch
- New! By popular demand, the Word of the Day feature of the Lite version is now included in the full version- Approximately 2,000 Words: The most essential Cantonese vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class, jyutping and traditional chinese characters
- Thousands of Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- New! Cantonese Local List: A special list of words specific to daily life in Hong Kong. You ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- New! Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest CantoneseClass101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated! Basic Resources: Want to explore the Cantonese language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Cantonese learning tips, information and material
- Updated! Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word.
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function - Search entire database in English or Cantonese
- Progress Bar for keeping track of how many words you have really mastered
- Word View Options: Jyutping can be turned on and off
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Learn Cantonese - WordPower is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-11-24. The program can be installed on iOS.
Learn Cantonese - WordPower (version 5.0) has a file size of 120.59 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.